The Frog and Peach is a former hotel on the church square of Sentein, a medieval village in the middle of the French Pyrénées.
Sleeping up to 14 people, the house includes:
- 6 double bedrooms, 4 with balconies
- 2 single bedrooms, both with balconies
- 4 bathrooms
- Central heating and wash basins in all bedrooms
- Separate kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and sufficient cookware
- Separate dining room
- Utility room with washing machine
- Attic living area with views over the village
- Surround sound hi-fi with jack lead for external sources, wifi and telephone
- Clean towels and bedding.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own slippers for comfort
Gallery: Click below for a larger image: